Wednesday, September 24, 2014

 "F" words that move us beyond "F"ailing!

"F"aith will move you "F"orward!  Go ahead, hear the Word of God, step out of the boat!  Do what God is calling you to do and do it with all your heart.  "F"ear not!  Be strong and courageous!

"F"ear will paralyze you!  God has not given us a spirit of "F"ear but of power, love and a sound mind! 

Have "F"aith in God!  The Bible tells us that nothing is impossible with God! It also tells us that nothing is impossible to those who believe!  It's time, move "F"orward!

So as you're moving "F"orward you experience "F"ailure! What, I took a step of "F"aith and experienced "F"ailure!  I stepped out of the boat and sank like a bucket "F"ull of concrete! 

Now instead of being "F"ull of "F"aith my life is "F"ull of "F"ear!  I spend more time looking back than looking "F"orward.

Will I ever move "F"orward again or will "F"ear paralyze me for the rest of my life?

Wait a minute, now I hear God saying "get close to Me."  Right now life isn't about moving "F"orward it's about more "F"ruit.  And for there to be more "F"ruit in your life there's got to be pruning.

During the pruning season I learn that I still must have "F"aith in God!  "F"aith that what God started in me He will complete!

Pruning can hurt but don't "F"ear because your Heavenly "F"ather is handling you with love.

That's right, during this pruning season the closer I get to God the more I know Him as my "F"ather!

I am His son and He is my "F"ather! 

This is awesome because no longer do I feel like a "Failure" because I now know God as my "F"ather!  I no longer identify myself as a "F"ailure but I'm a son, a son of my Heavenly "F"ather!  That's my identity, a child of God!

Is that the voice of my "F"ather speaking?  Yes it is!  Now He's saying it's time to move "F"orward!

Yes, it's time to "F"orget!  "F"orget the past, you're not a "F"ailure!  It's time to look to the "F"uture!  It's now clear,  my "F"ather has a "F"uture and a hope for me.

Life is more about my "F"uture than it is my past!  Have "F"aith in God!

Don't let it happen.  Don't allow the "F"ear of "F"ailure to control your life.  You're a child of God, you're not a "F"ailure!

Hear the voice of your "F"ather and move "F"orward!  "F"orget the past. 

"F"ear not!  Be strong and courageous! 

With one step "F"orward you realize that much "F"ruit is in your "F"uture!  You've taken the step of "Faith" and no longer is your bucket "F"ull of concrete but it's "F"ull of "F"ruit!  "F"ruit that will remain and bring glory to your Heavenly "F"ather!

Here it is, this is what you discover.  Through the "F"aith, "F"ailure and "F"orgetting the past you realize, it's now set in stone, your Heavenly "F"ather is "F"aithful!

Yes, you can move "F"orward in the face of "F"ear because you have "F"aith in a "F"aithful God!

Dreaming.......Again

Ken Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment